K & R Welfare and Placement Services is a welfare and placement business specializing in welfare and counseling, case management and placement, contract modelling and management with office in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
Our Welfare and Psycho-Social Support is based on the Clinical Case Management Model. We are also flexible to use other models depending on the types of cases we receive.
We upholding these core values for our business and the services we provide
– Honesty, Empathy, Trust, Confidentiality
Provide timely and quality services, build emotional and mental health, ensure safety and well-being and building hope and confidence of everyone that seeks our support.
- Survivors of Domestic & Gender Based Violence (we work with individuals, families and groups that are affected or impacted with violence).
- Traumatized Individuals and Groups (we provide basic and trauma counseling to those who have survived traumatic experiences in their lives. For example, death, accidents, post-traumatic stress, loose of employment, etc).
- Refugees, Non-Refugees, Internally Displaced (we work with individuals and groups across borders and within borders that are displaced due to illegal movements, human trafficking, disasters).
- Job Seekers / Job Placement (we provide advice and support by identifying potential employers, identifying employment opportunities, linking qualifications and expertise of our clients to relevant employers, assist in finalizing resumes, draft settlement plans and assist in ensuring placements.
- Asylum Seekers (we provide advice and counseling on those that seek asylum).